Youtube and Google Ads Specialist
About Strikepoint Media
Strikepoint Media is a young, growing digital marketing company specializing in media buying, lead generation, funnel building, and website design and development.
Strikepoint Media was founded in 2013 and has quickly grown into a leader in the digital marketing industry, with more than $750 million in revenue generated for our clients. We were recently featured on INC 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Companies in the United States.
Overview of the Role
The Digital Ads Specialist – is responsible for the strategy, implementation, and daily management, and optimization of assigned campaigns. This position will assist in strategy and planning responsibilities including research and insights derived from past campaign performance and cross-client learnings. Thorough, hands-on knowledge of media channels such as Google’s Ad Products including YouTube, GDN and AdWords, Facebook, Tik-Tok, Yahoo Gemini, and other emerging platforms is essential. A critical eye for detail and a love for data analysis are a must.
The ideal candidate is innovative and excited by the idea of coming up with interesting and effective ways to target and reach audiences through digital media.
This position may start in a contractor role but will ideally move to full-time
Important Note: This position is open to in-office and remote applicants. Currently, our workforce is primarily remote due to Covid-19 precautions.
- Own the day-to-day management and optimization of assigned campaigns
- Pulls and analyzes campaign performance reports to inform daily optimizations and testing recommendations
- Ensures that campaign KPIs and objectives are met both near and long term
- Prepares research and insights to inform ongoing media recommendations
- Manages budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results
- Prepare weekly client reporting
- Ad build-out or management of ad build-outs - Landing page, static and video content
- Short-form copywriting and collaboration with designers to build high converting ad creatives
- 1-3 years related experience
- Must have experience setting up, managing, and optimizing campaigns in at least one of the following channels
- Google GDN
- Google Search
- Yahoo Gemini
- Native Networks
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, passionate about data analysis, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Google docs and spreadsheets
- Must be experienced in analyzing data and market research
- Direct response copywriting and design abilities for ad build out a strong plus
- Domo or other similar BI reporting experience a strong plus
Essential Skill Set
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Strong work ethic
- High competency level with CRM, project management, and data reporting software tools
- Quick to adapt and learn new software and systems
- Professional conduct within and outside the office while conducting agency business
- Comfortable on video conference calls
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented
- Ability to commute into our Laguna Beach HQ and work alongside our in-house team at least twice a week
- 1-2 years experience as a Media Buyer
- Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications (i.e., proficiency in Word, Excel, Photoshop, CRM systems, etc...)
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented.
- Positive, professional, and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
- Basic graphic design skills a plus
- Experience with Unbounce, LeadPages, or similar a plus