Email Ad Tech Specialist
RemoteLAGUNA BEACH, California, United States$40,000 - $65,000Marketing
Strikepoint is a growing digital marketing agency specializing in media buying, lead generation, funnel building, and website design and development. Strikepoint was founded in 2013 and has quickly grown into a leader in the digital marketing industry, with more than $1 Billion in revenue generated for our clients. We have been featured on INC 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Companies in the United States.
Overview of the Role
We are seeking a Technical Email Ad Operations Specialist to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a strong technical aptitude and a thorough understanding of email advertising or affiliate marketing tools, tracking pixels, and link-tracking setup. This person will be responsible for managing and executing digital marketing campaigns, as well as analyzing and reporting on their performance.
- Manage and execute email marketing campaigns, including ad placement, scheduling, testing, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Set up tracking pixels and links to monitor user behavior and campaign performance.
- Utilize tools like Zapier or similar to automate processes and integrate systems.
- Work proficiently with spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel) for data analysis and reporting.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, email opt-outs, and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Collaborate with other teams, including creative, IT, and marketing, to ensure campaigns are executed correctly and on time.
- Keep abreast of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, CAN-SPAM laws.
- Provide insights and analysis on all campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics.
- Manage relationships with email service providers and other technology vendors.
Salary Range $40,000-$65,000 DOE
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- At least one year of experience in a technical role within digital marketing or ad operations or affiliate marketing.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, especially as it pertains to email-friendly code requirements and responsive design.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and working knowledge of software like Zapier.
- Strong analytical abilities for ROI tracking and understanding email metrics.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent communication skills
High level of organization
Strong work ethic
High competency level with CRM, project management, and data reporting software tools
Quick to adapt and learn new software and systems
Professional conduct within and outside the office while conducting agency business
Comfortable on video conference calls
Graphic design skills are a plus
Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented.
Overview of our benefits
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan with a generous employer contribution toward monthly premium costs
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- PolicyCustomizable 401k plan with employer match after 90 days
- Flexible PTO with no set limit
- Company-provided Macbook or PC
- 2x a week catered lunches in our Laguna Beach headquarters
- Participation in the company's quarterly bonus program after 1 year of employment
- Incredible office setting just blocks away from the beach!