Digital Media Coordinator
The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for supporting the execution of media campaigns in multiple capacities. This dynamic role supports the delivery of revenue-impacting marketing programs aligned with our client’s strategy and initiatives.
The Digital Media Coordinator will support the marketing team by coordinating the setup and execution of media campaigns, keeping daily tabs of media budgets and campaign performance, and optimizing campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
This position requires the ability to coordinate cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital marketing and execution, the desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, an eye for detail, and the ability to build great personal and professional relationships.
This role can be either in-office or remote.
- Ongoing set up and sending of dedicated email ads (knowledge of HTML is a plus)
- Pulling HTML creatives and trafficking to our network of publishing partners
- Integration of client lead forms with all internal platforms via such programs as Zapier, NextClick, etc.
- tracking budgets and performance on a daily basis
- Ensuring all links, pixels, HTML, tags, etc. are in order and dialed in for all media content
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Internship experience within a marketing environment, preferably at an advertising, digital, or marketing agency
- Social media savvy a plus
- quick learner of new online platforms
- Strong attention to detail as this role will be dealing with lots of links, pixels, HTML, tags in links, budget spend numbers, etc.
- Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications (i.e., proficiency in Word, Excel, Photoshop)
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented.
- Positive, professional, and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
- Experience with marketing automation and email service providers (Act-on, MailChimp, Vero) a plus
- Experience with Unbounce, LeadPages, or similar a plus