Digital Marketing Specialist
LAGUNA BEACH, California, United States$55,000 - $70,000Marketing Management
Strikepoint Media is a growing digital marketing agency specializing in media buying, lead generation, funnel building, and website design and development. Strikepoint Media was founded in 2013 and has quickly grown into a leader in the digital marketing industry, with more than $1 Billion in revenue generated for our clients. We have been featured on INC 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Companies in the United States.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist role requires a basic understanding of various digital marketing tools and techniques, such as sales funnels, pixel tracking, marketing automation, and campaign optimization. The ideal candidate should have experience with drag-and-drop CMS builders like Unbounce, Clickfunnels, Samcart, and Wordpress, as well as CRMs like Keep/Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Activecampaign Salesforce, and automation tools like Zapier. While the ideal candidate would have experience in all of the aforementioned areas, a willingness to learn and grow is equally important. Strong communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with others, are also essential in this role.
Please note this role is not a social media marketing role
- Coordinate day-to-day digital marketing activities to drive lead generation and customer acquisition
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and produce assets (HTML emails, landing pages, banner ads, etc.) for digital direct response campaigns and deliverables required within tight timelines
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of numerous marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other monitoring tools on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- Salary range $55,000-$70,000 DOE
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or related field
- Experience within a marketing environment, preferably at an advertising, digital, or marketing agency
- Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications (i.e., proficiency in Word, Excel, Photoshop)
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented.
- Positive, professional, and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
- Basic graphic design skills required
- Experience with marketing automation and email service providers (Act-on, MailChimp) required
- Experience with platforms such as: Clickfunnels, Unbounce, Samcart, Wordpress or Zapier required
- Experience with CRM's such as: Hubspot, Keap, Salesforce or ActiveCampaign are a HUGE plus
- Experience with Chat GPT, AI, AutoGPT, MidJourney, stable diffusion or other AI tools is a big plus
Here's an overview of our benefits
Robust Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans with a generous employer contribution towards monthly premium costs
Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
Customizable 401k plan with employer match after 90 days
Flexible PTO with no set limit
Company provided Macbook or PC
2x a week catered lunches in our Laguna Beach headquarters
Generous hybrid work policy
Participation in company quarterly bonus program after 1 year of employment
Incredible office setting just blocks away from the beach!