Digital Marketing Interns
LAGUNA BEACH, California, United StatesMarketing
Strikepoint Media is a young, growing digital marketing company specializing in media buying, lead generation, funnel building, and website design and development. Strikepoint Media was founded in 2013 and has quickly grown into a leader in the digital marketing industry, with more than $1 Billion in revenue generated for our clients. We have been featured on INC 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Companies in the United States.
Are you looking for real-world experience at one of the fastest-growing digital marketing agencies in California?
Does the thought of becoming an all-in-one swiss-army knife digital marketer... who does it all from strategy, to ad creation, to PPC, to reporting excite you? If so, then this internship program is for you. In this program, you'll be exposed to a variety of clients, campaigns, and projects across different marketing verticals. Throughout this experience, you'll work closely with our direct response digital marketing team and learn how to execute digital marketing strategies that impact bottom-line revenue for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital marketing and execution, the hunger to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, an eye for detail, and the ability to build great personal and professional relationships.
We have 3 internship positions we are looking to fill for our Spring program:
Ad creative strategy
Ad campaign setup
Direct response copywriting
- Currently enrolled in BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- Must be social media savvy
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented
- Positive, professional, and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications (i.e., proficiency in G Suite programs, Adobe Creative Cloud products, etc.)
Copywriting skills are a plus
- Please note this is a unpaid internship but we offer course credit.