Digital Marketing Coordinator
LAGUNA BEACH, California, United States$50 - $60Marketing Management
Strikepoint Media is a young, growing digital marketing company specializing in media buying, lead generation, funnel building, and website design and development. Strikepoint Media was founded in 2013 and has quickly grown into a leader in the digital marketing industry, with more than $1 Billion in revenue generated for our clients. We have been featured on INC 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Companies in the United States.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the execution of marketing campaigns and funnels in multiple capacities. This dynamic role supports the delivery of revenue-impacting marketing programs aligned with our client’s strategy and initiatives. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing team by coordinating digital marketing activities, building out marketing and sales funnels, creating content, and optimizing campaigns for maximum effectiveness. This position requires the ability to coordinate cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital marketing and execution, the desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, an eye for detail, and the ability to build great personal and professional relationships.
- Coordinate day-to-day digital marketing activities to drive lead generation and customer acquisition
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and produce assets (HTML emails, landing pages, banner ads, etc.) for digital direct response campaigns and deliverables required within tight timelines
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of numerous marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other monitoring tools on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- Salary range $50,000-$60,000 DOE
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Internship experience within a marketing environment, preferably at an advertising, digital, or marketing agency
- Must be social media savvy
- Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications (i.e., proficiency in Word, Excel, Photoshop)
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented.
- Positive, professional, and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
- Basic graphic design skills required
- Experience with marketing automation and email service providers (Act-on, MailChimp) a plus
- Experience with Unbounce, LeadPages, or similar a plus
Here's an overview of our benefits
Robust Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans with a generous employer contribution towards monthly premium costs
Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
Customizable 401k plan with employer match after 90 days
Flexible PTO with no set limit
Company provided Macbook or PC
2x a week catered lunches in our Laguna Beach headquarters
Generous hybrid work policy
Participation in company quarterly bonus program after 1 year of employment
Incredible office setting just blocks away from the beach!