Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the execution of marketing campaigns and funnels in multiple capacities. This dynamic role supports the delivery of revenue-impacting marketing programs aligned with our client’s strategy and initiatives.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing team by coordinating digital marketing activities, building out marketing and sales funnels, creating content, and optimizing campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
This position requires the ability to coordinate cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital marketing and execution, the desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, an eye for detail, and the ability to build great personal and professional relationships.
While the preference for this position is to have the candidate work out of our Laguna Beach office, a remote position will be considered for the right candidate.
- Coordinate day-to-day digital marketing activities to drive lead generation and customer acquisition
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and produce assets (HTML emails, landing pages, banner ads, etc.) for digital direct response campaigns and deliverables required within tight timelines
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of numerous marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other monitoring tools on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Internship experience within a marketing environment, preferably at an advertising, digital, or marketing agency
- Must be social media savvy
- Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications (i.e., proficiency in Word, Excel, Photoshop)
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented.
- Positive, professional, and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
- Basic graphic design skills required
- Experience with marketing automation and email service providers (Act-on, MailChimp) a plus
- Experience with Unbounce, LeadPages, or similar a plus